Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thailand

·

I still remember the first time i really paid attention to Thailand when i watch Da Long's pictures he took in thai they gave me a deep imprssion...
i love the tropical atmosphere of life,freedom n nature...

Then,this movie give me the passion n desire to go there
(though i don know when i can get enough money...hehe)

it's a four-part comedy about high school and college love...
i don fond on thai movi or college love movie...
but i happened to watch this...
it's somewhat touching n show me a romantic view of thai(maybe movies r unbelievable?)
what's more,thai langu is interesting haha...



as for movie,I found myself tired of US movies...recently watched sex n the city,very disappointed,not as good as show version. kungfu pada..sucks...i left before it ended...US movies hav become too conmercial,it's more like an industry than art
Now i fond on euro movies more...some asia movies r also nice(not mainland movie)

0 comments: