Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm nearly drunk

·

No i didn drink so much
but indeed feel a little bit different and my head is aching
i don think it is bcoz of the alcohol for it began aching this morning
but now it's a little bit worse

this is my sec time of drinking..the first time was the day i got my results,
in a Mongolian yurt,there's endless stone n grass and a long darkblue montain in the west...with my fathers workmates i dronk 2 glasses of Qingdao beer...it's not easy to find qingdao beer from my hometown

this time,in a restaurant in zhengzhou...I dronk some red wine...also with my father's fri,congratulating me on being admitted by Central University of Finance and Economics,Information System and Managerment. I was suggested to propose toasts...quite a lesson of social culture.

why did i celebrate with my father's fri...for i can't cheer with my fri
and I found i don wanna celeb with anyone of my fri and i wasn exciting but my father n his fri did.I'd rather give my father a company.

What am i talking abt? you don know...for it's a ...which i couldn share with u guys...I guess non of my sch fri will take the trouble to read such an entry in english,that's nice...

0 comments: