Saturday, April 25, 2009

Please Please Please留言翻譯

·

原始博文鏈接:http://grandenough.blogspot.com/2009/04/please-please-please.html

riday, 24 April 2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

EVERYBARDY....

I got some weird comments here and there and I was thinking, it would be VERY useful (please please please) if someone could accurately translate some of the stuff for me, somewhere, sometime? This is an informal channel of my rants (and yes I think I am entitled to express my likes and dislikes),and I hate to think that someone is misunderstanding my posts.

And for those who choose to think the worse of my intentions/opinions, you are not welcomed here. Thank you.

For those who enjoy my one sided monologue, you rock man, thank YOU!! :D

ok i don't have time already, i need to flit off. GOODBYE.


TRANSLATION COURTESY OF STELART:

拜托 拜托 拜托

各位。。。


我最近收到一些怪異的評論,這讓我不禁覺得如果有人能為我精確的翻譯這些東西將會(對減少這些怪異的留言)十分有幫助(拜托拜托拜托)有誰能在有時間的時候幫忙翻譯一下然后發布在某些地方? 這個博客是我發泄我的想法的一個非正式渠道(而且我認為我有這個權利表達我的愛好與厭惡)。一想到有人正在誤解我的意思我就不开心。

此外,對于那些選擇把我的意圖和觀點往壞處想的,你在這里不受歡迎。Thank you(請離開,謝謝).

對于那些喜歡看我這些獨白的朋友,你很贊,thank YOU!! :D (真心的感謝你!!)

Ok,我没有時間了,要飞了。再見啦。

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
中文翻译是第二天abel更新的,thanks to THE REVISION COURTESY OF STEFANIE

0 comments: