Monday, November 17, 2008

·

it really surprised me when i saw our group's name on the list.

I remember in the Sunday morning before last Sunday,I was illuminated by the aura of laziness.Then mr panda called me and said that he wanted to participate in the weekend practice project which I wasn't quite interested in.Then he asked me to organise a group and be the leader.I accepted and spent all the rest of the day to write the scheme which was asked to be handed next day morning .

I didn't expect my scheme can be admitted,for it's really made in a hurry.
err...I actually don't really wanna do the project liao,aiyo,got a lot of things to do...
Things always like that for me,what don't really want always come into my hands, while what I really want hardly do so.I doubt the law of attraction...

btw,share an interesting comic from dilbert

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
January 11, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

HAha, love the comic.

Hmm, I'm assuming your project was well received. Congratulations.