Monday, November 10, 2008

·

I didn't know univ life can be so hectic until mine really began...
The word "hectic" which i learnt from LeeAnn Chen's description for her daily life in univ,now is rather proper to define mine.

I remember in those dark high sch days,when I complained my occupied life which absolutely under the control ,there's always someone,of my parents,my teachers,my cousins,giving me a hope,a hope that I only need to struggle for the 3 yrs of high sch,then in university,everything wil be good.you can do everything u want,watch as many movies as you like,read as many novels as you like,sleep for as much time as you like...

Indeed,you can act like that,but not for those who want to do something,want to make a difference.Things can be better when it's 48 hrs a day.

胡言乱语。。。英文水平下降的好快啊

5 comments:

忻~ said...
November 14, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

都这样o(∩_∩)o...
等大三也许就好了(师姐说的)
不知道什么时候能和你去唱歌啊~
呵呵~~

Anonymous said...
November 14, 2008 at 4:56 PM  

blogspot老是被屏蔽很苦恼.

Stelart Wang said...
November 14, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

是哦 很无奈
XXX实在令人无语

Anonymous said...
November 16, 2008 at 4:55 AM  

Agree!

I had a very different image of college life before I actually came to college. O_O

Sorry for not replying to your posts. Funny, they don't show up in my Google Reader anymore. I thought it was weird that I hadn't seen your posts in a while, and so I visited the site, and found 2 new posts!

Strait Talk is finally over, and I only have 1 more paper before finals period, so life should be a little less...hectic ;)

Stelart Wang said...
November 17, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

I found I've been too lazy to compose any entry :P

so u will soon hav holiday? that's cool,I think my term will end just before the Chinese New Year.

btw, hectic is really a cool word. hehe...