Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Status Transfered

·

I thought i was in my dormitory when i woke up yesterday morning.

It's bizarre.My own room,a space which i built piece by piece,a small world where i pured all my tears and laughter,all my fears and hopes,a place where I store all my treasures,now turns out to be a unexpected scene after three weeks university life.

When I went through my room,there's an unexpected fresh and obsolete smell which i suddenly felt,I can't figure out if it's sorrow,fear,hope or happiness .I felt the antipathy of my high school life.I felt the dismay of my dream of being a designer.I felt the upset of can't making myself study in the last month before final exam.I also felt my struggling for NTU and a fictitious paradized Singapore life,felt my satisfaction of painting and creating.And CD covers emerged form the open drawers,posters blured the outline of the walls,Stefanie Sun's charming and powerful voice mixed with the smell of my room,and also my past 5 yrs journey.The 5 yrs of dreaming,the 5 yrs of antipathy,pain and dismay,once so near then suddenly thousands of km away.All I smelt in my room,the smell of memories.

How long the process was and how quick the result died away.I wonder how all those passed so fast,and how quick i was changed.

However,regardless of all my random thoughts,I'm not a person who clings to the past.After the death of the remembered future,I can still find my dream my motivation,though I haven't.Anyway,I seems transfered my status successfully.The road ahead might be long and winding, but it surely will take us to another plane, another world, another moment to cherish.

0 comments: